Researchers from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and Department of Defense (DOD) recently released findings of a new study called Prospective Post-Traumatic Stress disorder Symptom Trajectories in Active Duty and Separated Military Personnel, which examines Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) symptoms in Veterans, compared with active-duty populations. According to VA’s National Center for PTSD, the PTSD rate among Vietnam Veterans was 30.9 percent for men and 26.9 percent for women. For Gulf War Veterans, the PTSD rate was 12.1 percent. Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation Iraqi Freedom Veterans had a PTSD rate of 13.8 percent.
- March 31, 2018Winter Sports Clinic
- June 3, 2018CSO Training and State Convention
- June 21, 2018National C & A
- July 12, 2018National Convention
- October 19, 2018Tentative Fall Conference
NewsHave a News article for us? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Events