Veteran service organizations in several states have formed a “Final Salute Program” which is to honor veterans on a hospice program and to give them one final salute. While the program is geared primarily towards Vietnam veterans it does not distinguish between wars or conflicts. The sole purpose of the program is to honor those veterans on a hospice program one final time.
- March 31, 2018Winter Sports Clinic
- June 3, 2018CSO Training and State Convention
- June 21, 2018National C & A
- July 12, 2018National Convention
- October 19, 2018Tentative Fall Conference
NewsHave a News article for us? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No Events